This privacy police sets out how The Incredible Bulks uses and protects any information at you give while using TheIncredibleBulks.com.
We respect your privacy and want to protect it. This policy is to inform you about what personal identifiable information we may collect and how it may be used.
What We Collect
- Contact Information, including name and email: This information is submitted voluntarily to the website when leaving a comment, subscribing to the newsletter or submitting a contact form.
- Automatically-Collected Information: Certain information is automatically collected about you and the device with which you access the Website. This includes your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed The Incredible Bulks. We may also collect information about actions you take when using our website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted. This provides you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
What We Do with Collected Information
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Using the email address which you have provided, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find useful. Each email promotion will provide information about how to opt-out of future mailings. We may also provide you with user support or respond to comments or questions.
Publicly Visible Information
If you leave a comment, certain information may be visible to the public6. Your email address will never be publicly available. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profile description, and a link to your website.
Users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
Third-party Use of Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties when you give us authorization.
Additionally, The Incredible Bulks may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data maintained by us can contact us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting linked sites. Look at the privacy statement applicable to the linked website.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Incredible Bulks may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
The Incredible Bulks is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
If you would like to share one of my photos you do not need to email me to ask. Please credit any photo you use with a link back to the to the direct recipe post.
Any photos taken by The Incredible Bulks are rights protected. Failure to link back and credit our site as their source constitutes a copyright violation.
For inquiries regarding the use, reproduction or purchase of photography seen here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact and Opt Out Information
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of the Website.