Welcome! On this blog you'll find recipes that use ingredients typically found in the bulk section of the grocery store--like whole grains, dried beans, nuts and more. Why? Because they save you money, produce less waste, and are very healthy. We'll teach you how to use them in ways the whole family can enjoy!
These recipes are so hot right now. Check them out, everyone's doing it!
- How to Cook Barley in the Instant Pot
- Quick and Easy Air Fryer Apple Chips
- Fried Chicken Meatballs with Carrots and Apples
- Easy Instant Pot Wheat Berries
- How to Easily Cook Wheat Berries in a Rice Cooker
- Garlic Powder vs Garlic Salt: When to use different forms of Garlic
- Sausage and Mushroom Rice
- A Complete Guide to Cooking with Barley
"How To" Recipes
Learn how to prepare healthy ingredients so you can use them in recipes. Whether you want to use the stove, oven, slow cooker, or Instant Pot, we've got a tutorial for you!
See more "How To" recipes →
The ingredients in the bulk bins are great for creating meatless recipes. Check out our favorite family-friendly, vegetarian recipes.
See more vegetarian recipes →
Discover A New Ingredient
Learn fun facts, health benefits, preparation techniques, and more for ingredients you might not be familiar with.
Learn about more ingredients →
These recipes are fresh out of the oven, I mean, these are our most recent posts.